- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Gareth Simpson
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446125
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: May 2022
- Expiry Date: 25 May 2022
- Job Ref: 61212
Special Purpose Manufacturing
This is an immediate start for an experienced Mechanical Fitter; we are looking for a person to join a company based in Smethwick. The Mechanical Fitter role will be building special purpose machinery from engineering drawings under minimal supervision on a day shift.
We are looking for the following for the Mechanical Fitter position:
- Strong level of experience in mechanical fitting which includes building machinery from assembly drawings as well as refurbishment of older machinery
- Appropriate education in engineering
- Able to work pretty much unsupervised and get on with the work
- Working with hydraulic and pneumatic components
The Mechanical Fitter role is on a day shift pattern and the company are looking to appoint straight away with them offering:
- Good permanent salary
- Paid overtime
- Day hours
- Further benefits
If the Mechanical Fitter job is of interest, then apply now or give Gareth at Jonathan Lee a call.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.