- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Kulbir Samra
- Contact Email: Kulbir.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: .
- Expiry Date: 09 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59747
Job title: Mechanical Fitter – Site and Workshop
Salary Range: up to £33,000 pa plus overtime and benefits (OTE - £40,000 plus)
Hours: 730am – 4pm / 3pm finish on Friday
Overtime: x1.5 Sat Morning, x2 on Sat Afternoon, x2 Sun
Call out: 3 nights & weekends every 2 months - £85 p/week for standby allowance
Maintenance, Mechanical Fitter, Gearboxes, Valves, Fans, Pumps, Service, Rebuild, Installation, Repair, Testing
A Mechanical Fitter is required with knowledge of strip down, remove, installation and service of pumps, valves, gearboxes, fans and associated equipment within manufacturing and process sectors.
Due to continued growth and an increase in client portfolio this company, a world class service provider based in Leeds requires a hands-on, proactive Mechanical Fitter, you will be required to:
- Rebuild, fix, install, maintain and refurbish various equipment on customer sites or in the workshop
- Deal with breakdown of pumps and pump systems etc involving refurbishment of bearings, seals, pressure testing, filter changing, machining and fault finding.
The Mechanical Fitter should have the following skills or experience:
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment strip down onsite and within a workshop environment.
- Strong fault-finding experience with a practical hands-on approach to problem solving
- Mechanical equipment and/or rotating parts installation, repair, refurbishment and maintenance through both proactive and reactive service/maintenance.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of mechanical strip down, repair, installation and servicing of mechanical equipment. In return for your experience, this Leeds based service provider will offer you:
- £28,000 to £33,000 pa plus overtime and benefits
- Excellent career development, progression within a multi-sector organisation who have a very strong and growing client portfolio.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have any questions about the Mechanical Fitter role, please contact Kulbir Samra at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.