Position: Mechanical Fitter / Development Engineer
Salary & hourly rate: Negotiable depending on experience
Due to business growth and the start of new projects we require a mechanical fitter for our machine build projects located on our site in Rotherham, Catcliffe. The mechanical fitter must have experience of working to tight tolerances with previous experience of working in an assembly/machine build/special purpose equipment environment.
Key skills required for the Mechanical Fitter vacancy:
- Previous experience working as a mechanical fitter.
- Should have previous experience with pumps, motors, drives, piping/pipework, pneumatic & hydraulic systems/build.
- Previous experience working within an industry where your mechanical fitting/machine build experience is with fluids/water/chemicals would be highly advantageous.
- Should be capable of working from engineering drawings.
- Mechanical HND/HNC/Mechanical Engineering Degree or apprentice trained mechanical engineering qualifications).
- Ability to work to tight tolerances and to high engineering standards.
- Must have a fast pace/sense of urgency in their work to meet tight deadlines and time-scales.
- Previous experience working on special purpose machinery, packaging machinery, CNC machinery, end of line manufacturing equipment/machinery, automation & robotics integrator/machine build companies, process equipment, conveyor/material handling equipment or automation and bespoke plant machinery sector.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK and be able present all documentation & qualifications during the interview process.
To apply for this mechanical fitter vacancy please email your CV to Amo Rai, Senior Automaton & Robotics Consultant.