£13.20 - 13.20 per hour
Are you an experienced mechanical fitter? Do you have experience working within a manufacturing environment? Are you looking for an opportunity to work on unique, purpose designed goods within a global organisation? If so, please continue to read about this amazing career opportunity here at Terex, Coalville.
We are looking for a hard working & dedicated team player who is willing to train quickly and put their skills to the test on the assembly line. Reporting to the team leader you will work with your team to manufacture crushing equipment.
Day to day duties of the Assembler/ Fitter:
- Mechanical Fitting of Crushing Equipment
- Working within a production line
- Read and understand bespoke engineering drawings
- Meet set targets whilst working on the production line
- Safe and controlled movement of production parts
To be considered it is essential that you meet the following requirements
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in mechanical fitting
- Experience of building crushing equipment: Tracked plant (desirable)
- Proven engineering manufacturing experience
- Good mechanical skills
- Have a keen approach to problem solving
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills
What benefits can we offer you?
The opportunity to work within a global organisation:-
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Managed Occupational Health service
- Retail shopping discount programme
- Early finish, every Friday
- Discounted gym membership
- Bike to Work scheme
- SMART pension
This above description is non-exhaustive and there may be additional duties in accordance with the role.
All applicants must demonstrate through their application form how they meet the criteria for the postition applied for. We reserve the right to enhance our selection criteria at the short listing stage, if required.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.