about 2 years ago
Job title: Mechanical Fitters
Salary Range; Excellent Salary and Benefits
This expanding machine manufacturer are seeking Mechanical Fitters for their Aylesbury based factory.
Mechanical Fitters are required with knowledge of machine welding and assembly. Candidates with experience of high speed automation machinery would be well received.
Due to growth this company, in the Aylesbury area requires adaptable Mechanical Fitters with sheet metal experience for a new permanent role.
As a Mechanical Fitter you will be required to:
- Work effectively and efficiently as part of various teams including Machining Precision Components and Build.
- Communicate to line management when necessary regarding changes that require action to complete projects.
- Fitting and Assembling Special Purpose Industrial Automation Systems with mechanical duties.
The Mechanical Fitters should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience in building, assembling and fitting special purpose machinery ideally within automation.
- A Mechanical skill set, with knowledge of welding and fabricating small stainless-steel parts as well as manual machining such as milling, turning and grinding.
- Machine installation skills, FAT, SAT and mechanical debugging whilst being client facing.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of bowl feeder assembly to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Aylesbury-based manufacturing company will offer you:
- Negotiable Salary
- 33 days holiday, pension, overtime and early finish on Fridays
- This is a growing and developing organisation, and you will have the opportunity to grow and develop with them.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Mechanical Assembly and High-Speed Automation Machinery and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Mechanical Fitters role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.