Job title: Mechanical Fitters
Salary Range; Up to £30,000 DOE
This expanding machine manufacturer are seeking Mechanical Fitters for their Bedfordshire based factory.
Mechanical Fitters are required with knowledge of machine welding and assembly. Candidates with experience of high speed automation machinery would be well received.
Due to growth this company, in the Aylesbury area requires adaptable Mechanical Fitters with manual machining experience for a new permanent role.
As a Mechanical Fitter you will be required to:
- Work effectively and efficiently as part of various teams including Machining Precision Components and Build.
- Communicate to line management when necessary regarding changes that require action to complete projects.
- Fitting and Assembling Special Purpose Industrial Automation Systems with mechanical duties.
The Mechanical Fitter should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience in building, assembling and fitting special purpose machinery ideally within automation.
- A Mechanical skill set, with knowledge of welding and fabricating small stainless-steel parts.
- Ideally from a bowl tooling fabrication background, with the expertise of milling, turning and grinding.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of machinery assembly to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Aylesbury-based manufacturing company will offer you:
- Up to £30,000 basic salary, dependant on experience
- 33 days holiday, pension, overtime and early finish on Fridays
- This is a growing and developing organisation, and you will have the opportunity to grow and develop with them.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Bowl Tool Fabrication and High-Speed Automation Machinery and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Mechanical Fitter role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.