- Sector: Defence Recruitment
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Tom Duckett
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446163
- Expiry Date: 20 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61995
A Mechanical Engineer is required for an aerospace and defence company based in Leicestershire. The role predominantly involves mechanical engineering, design and development of an aerospace defence platform. Candidates should have some practical mechanical engineering experience from the defence or aerospace industries.
Why should this role interest me?
• An excellent opportunity to work with an exciting product as part of a highly dynamic environment.
• Every other Friday off
• Excellent bonus scheme and benefits package.
Mechanical engineer - What you get to do
• Design and development of a specialised aerospace and defence platform.
• Work in an integrated engineering team to deliver repair schemes for in-service equipment, upgrades to existing products, new product insertions and new designs
• Prepare concept layouts of system installations using CAD (Creo/Nx)
Skills and qualifications helpful for the role of Mechanical engineer
• Degree qualified in mechanical engineering or equivalent
• Practical experience using Creo or NX
• Ability to gain UK SC level clearance.
• Demonstrable experience gained in either the aerospace of defence sectors.
If you are interested in the role of Systems Engineer, please apply to this advert or contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.