A Mechanical Design Engineer is required to join a leading, aerospace manufacturing and development company specialising in the civil and military aerospace sectors. The successful candidate will be joining to design and develop moving mechanical systems and parts.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Design Engineer will include the following:
- Providing mechanical design input to develop new systems and mechanisms or improving existing ones.
- Value analysis during the product design phase while optimising product development costs.
- Technical support for new projects and evaluation of the requirements and implications.
- 3D Modelling
- Use of Solid Edge
To apply for this role you will have the following skills or experience:
- Considerable experience in the design and development for complex mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of BS8888 Draughting Principles, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances.
- Minimum HND qualified in Mechanical engineering or similar discipline.
- Aerospace Design experience using Solid Edge or Solidworks would be an advantange.
**Candidates MUST be DV Cleared.**
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.