Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £52000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
A Mechanical Design Engineer is required for a Birmingham based system integrator of automation and robotic systems.
The role of Mechanical Design Engineer will include the following:
- Take responsibility for conceptualising automated solutions based around customer specification.
- Ensure the brief is fully met and that costs are controlled throughout the design phase.
- Create detailed assembly drawings and support the shop floor with any queries.
- Design solutions for pick and place, inspection and material handling applications.
The suitable candidate for Mechanical Design Engineer will need to possess the following experience:
- Mechanical design experience of electro-pneumatic special purpose machinery.
- Experienced with creating concepts and full detailed assembly drawings.
- Technical qualifications in engineering, mechatronics, robotics or a time served apprenticeship is desirable but not essential.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work for a leading integrator of automated systems and offers an excellent working environment which supports creativity. If you have the required experience for this role of Mechanical Design Engineer then please click on the link to apply.