about 1 month ago
Mechanical Design Engineer
Excellent basic salary, bonus and benefits package
We are currently recruiting Mechanical Design Engineers for a motors research and development team. Candidates with strong mechanical design experience with a background in complex engineering analysis and problem solving are required to Join the team in a state of the art R&D facility based in Wiltshire.
- Delivering concepts to proof of principle ensuring compliance with DFM and DFA processes.
- Developing innovative concepts with high value intellectual property
- Generate design concepts for complex motor components.
- Use of 3D CAD packages to produce engineering drawings for components and assemblies.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, physics or similar
- Electro - mechanical component design.
- Ability to generate concepts from scratch.
- Capability to use 3D design software packages.
- A solid understanding of GD&T.
This is an excellent opportunity for a mechanical engineering professional to develop their career and work in a dynamic, high technology R&D environment. In return for your experience, this Wiltshire based company will offer you:
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Excellent pension and benefits package.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus scheme
If you are a Mechanical Design Engineer with suitable experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Mechanical Engineer positions, please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.