Role: Mechanical Design Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a number of Mechanical Design Engineers for our client's business in Wolverhampton the roles will be involved in the delivery of the mechanical plant and equipment designs of high integrity and complex systems to Customer and Industry Specifications, to within budget and programme constraints.
The role would suit someone who has experience of delivery of technically compliant design deliverables in accordance with the Design Input Requirements.
- Capable of working within a team of Design Engineers to deliver the appropriate solution from Front End Engineering to Detailed Design production to budget and schedule.
- Provide Engineering Support to manufacture right through to client handover.
- Manipulation of large Assemblies.
- Advanced assembly techniques
- Family tables
- Simplified Rep's
- Mechanical engineer, experienced in the design of high integrity handling equipment, Mechanism design, or machine tool design.
- Nuclear / safety related design experience preferred.
- Familiar with standard machining / manufacturing techniques including welded fabrications and bolted structures.
- Capable of producing design scoping calculations.
- Experienced in concept design, detailed design, detailing and producing manufacturing documentation.
- Conversant with design review processes, and client interaction.
- Responsible for own delivery of tasks to cost and program, reporting to supervisor.
- Responsible for technical content of own work and that of others as necessary.
- Familiar with Team working and multi-disciplined project team communication.
- Conversant with British and European Technical and Legislative standards
Experience and Skills:
- Degree, HND, HNC or relevant experience
- Extensive experience on Pro Engineer including Creo, Windchill (Also opportunities within the business with Auto Cad and Inventor
- High integrity plant and equipment design, bespoke design.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.