- Sector: Metals
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Gareth Simpson
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446125
- Expiry Date: 26 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59629
Mechanical Design Engineer
Permanent Salaried Role (DOE)
Birmingham (not centre)
We have a Birmingham based permanent days opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer using Inventor; this role is designing bespoke, one off special purpose machinery for manufacturing lines across the world.
The company are winning work left, right and centre and need to bolster the team with a Mechanical Design Engineer with the following:
- Proficient with Inventor
- Keenness to learn, attitude being key with this role as the products are bespoke
- Real interest in engineering and the ability to talk through and think through design ideas
- Appropriate design/engineering education
- Able to work in a small team with a proactive personality
The Mechanical Design Engineer will be working on days and a permanent position in Birmingham (not centre); it's a key position for the company who use a 2 stage recruitment method. They are offering the following:
- Permanent salary (DOE)
- Ongoing training
This is a key position for the Birmingham based company and an immediate start; please apply now if you are interested or get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.