£45k per year
12 months ago
Mechanical Design Engineer
Industry/Sector: Automation and Robotics
A new Mechanical Design Engineer opportunity is available for a client who is in the automation and robotics industry. The position involves all aspects of mechanical design including production of initial design concepts, Inventor component and assembly CAD models, detail manufacturing and assembly drawings, BOM’s and other associated project related documentation. My client is looking for an experienced and qualified Design Engineer with knowledge of robotics/automation/special purpose machinery.
The role of Mechanical Design Engineer will include the following:
- Generate prototype models of new designs and products
- The primary role is to evolve current product designs to meet immediate customer specific needs
- Generate 3D models from existing hand drawings and 2D AutoCAD designs
- Design enhancements to the current product range
- Creation and managing product BOMs
The suitable candidate for Mechanical Design Engineer will need to possess the following competences:
- Mechanical design engineering experience in the robotics / automation / special purpose machinery industry
- Inventor 3D CAD software experience.
- You will have the ability to work on your own initiative and have an aptitude for practical and innovative design, but with meticulous attention to detail.
- You will be an experienced engineer qualified to HNC/D or degree level
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of robotics and automation engineering and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Mechanical Design Engineer role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.