Mechanical Design Engineer
A new Mechanical Design Engineer is required within an established and growing company. The new candidate will be joining a strong, highly motivated and successful team, who will play a critical role in the progression of the business. We are looking for an extremely motivated candidate, a highly enthusiastic individual who is passionate about their work and can develop and grow within the role.
The role of the Mechanical Design Engineer will include the following:
- Conceptual design, prototyping and testing of new products
- Continuous improvement / value engineering of existing products
- Provision of test support
- Delivery of technical training
- Liaison with suppliers on technical aspects of integration of new products in to product range
- Compile supporting technical documentation
The suitable candidate for the Mechanical Design Engineer role will need to possess the following competences:
- Relevant degree or demonstrable experience working in a relevant product design and development environment.
- Experienced Solidworks user.
- Knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes
- Design of mechanical and electromechanical devices (e.g. small gear boxes etc.)
- Project management of whole product development cycle
- Design development from concept to series production
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of mechanical design and automation and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Mechanical Design Engineer role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.