Mechanical Design Engineer
A Mechanical Design Engineer is required to join a leading, aerospace manufacturing and development company specialising in the civil and military control systems sectors. The successful candidate will be joining to design and develop moving mechanical systems and parts.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Design Engineer will include the following:
- Providing mechanical design input to develop new systems and mechanisms or improving existing ones.
- Value analysis during the product design phase while optimising product development costs.
- Technical support for new projects and evaluation of the requirements and implications.
- Using 2D and 3D design software such as Unigraphics, NX & CAD.
The Mechanical Design Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Considerable experience in the design and development for complex hydraulic systems.
- Experience of conceptual and detailed design of actuators, moving parts and mechanisms.
- Minimum HND qualified in Mechanical engineering or similar discipline.
- Aerospace Design experience using Siemens NX 3D/2D CAD software package.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a mechanical knowledge complex aerospace designs to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Gloucester based company will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits package
- The opportunity to work on exciting cutting-edge aerospace projects
Interviews for the Senior Mechanical Design Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the Mechanical Design Engineer position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446163.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.