- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Tom Duckett
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446163
- Expiry Date: 02 November 2021
- Job Ref: 58938
Excellent basic salary, bonus and benefits package
We are currently recruiting Mechanical Engineers at all levels. Candidates with strong FMEA experience with a background in complex engineering analysis and problem solving are required to Join the Motors team in a state of the art R&D facility based in Wiltshire.
- Conduct and coordinate verification activities in areas such as static mechanical analysis, fatigue analysis, transient thermal FE and CFD, DoE, reduced order modelling, impact / shock / vibration testing.
- First principle calculations through to detailed simulation and test.
- Delivering FMEA and DVP.
- Developing innovative concepts with high value intellectual property
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, physics or similar
- Electro/mechanical component characterisation and analysis
- Verification/validation testing
- FMEA analysis experience (ANSYS preferred)
This is an excellent opportunity for a mechanical engineering professional to develop their career and work in a dynamic, high technology R&D environment. In return for your experience, this Wiltshire based company will offer you:
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Excellent pension and benefits package.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus scheme
If you are a Senior Mechanical Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Mechanical Engineer positions, please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.