£35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary Range; Up to £42,000 per annum
This well-established bespoke machine manufacturer are seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer for their Loughborough Office.
A Mechanical Design Engineer is required with Project Management and Special Purpose Machines knowledge. Candidates with experience of the Automotive, Aerospace and Pharmaceutical industries would be well received.
Due to planned expansion this leading company, based in Loughborough requires an organised Mechanical Design Engineer with Automation and Robotics experience for a new permanent role. As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be required to:
- Produce Mechanical Designs for Special Purpose Machinery in line with client requirements and company ethos.
- Efficiently managed projects and drive to completion whilst co-ordinating teams and overseeing all technical aspects including mechanical, electrical and software.
- Supervise the bill of materials, suppliers and budget and achieve profitable project completion within budgets and time scales.
The Mechanical Design Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Relevant Mechanical qualifications and with a background in Special Purpose Machines and Automation.
- Previous experience within Project Management, and effective team working, communication and delegation skills.
- Knowledge of appropriate software packages ideally SolidWorks, 3D CAD and BOMS.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Special Purpose Machinery to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Loughborough-based Automation company will offer you:
- Salary up to £42,000 per annum
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- 39 working hours a week.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Project Management and Automation Design and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Mechanical Design Engineer role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.