£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: Daresbury, Warrington
Industry/Sector: Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
My client is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer who can provide support in the development and design of new products and solutions.
My client is an engineering company developing solutions for challenging applications in the most demanding environments. The company has developed a world class command of actuator technology and a deep understanding of user requirements. The new candidate will be joining a strong, highly motivated and successful team, who will play a critical role in the progression of the business. We are looking for an extremely motivated candidate, a highly enthusiastic individual who is passionate about their work and can develop and grow within the role.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be required to:
- Create, draft and design new products and components using customer specification and recommendations
- Research suitable solutions and estimate costs and timescales
- Report progress of all assigned tasks to the Project Manager and Management Team
- Producing mechanical designed and drawings in line with project specifications
- Confirm system and components capabilities by designing testing methods; finished products and system capabilities
- Reading and understanding design specifications and technical drawings
- Carrying our feasibility studies for new technical innovations
The Mechanical Design Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Commercially aware
- Has the ability to communicate with clients, colleagues and management to explain complex issues clearly and concisely
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail
- A logical, analytical and creative approach to problems
- The ability to work both in a team and alone and to manage your own workload
- The ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of design engineering and product development and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Mechanical Design Engineer role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email .