Mechanical Design Engineer
A Mechanical Design Engineer is required to undertake design and development of high value special purpose machinery for the automotive industry. Candidates competent in the use of Solidworks and the ability to understand and dimension with the use of geometrical tolerances would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, a supplier of special purpose machinery based in Basildon, requires a proactive Mechanical Design Engineer to take designs from concept to completion and modify existing 3D designs. As a Mechanical Design Engineer you will be required to:
- Provide all necessary mechanical support needed in order to design and develop the company's products
- Generate assembly drawings
- Generate stocklists of deigned assemblies
The Mechanical Design Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Preferably degree qualified in an engineering discipline
- Special purpose machine tool design in the automotive industry
- Strong 3D CAD (Solidworks) and 2D drawing skills
- Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with mechanical design experience to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based Special Purpose Machinery supplier will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Mechanical Design Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Mechanical Design Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.