Design Engineer Test Equipment - Tewkesbury
A Mechanical Design Engineer is required with knowledge of electro-hydraulics, or electro-pneumatic components and systems or similar.
Due to the continued success of the organisation, this globally successful company based in the Tewkesbury area requires a Mechanical Design Engineer with strong Test Equipment for a new permanent role.
As the Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be required to:
- Contribute to the development of new product requirements through consulting with customers and sales personnel.
- Validate conceptual problem solutions by performing trade studies and analyses.
- Be a key contributor to the preparation of successful proposal designs, cost estimates, and technical volume write ups.
- Operate as a key element in a team of creative, independent individuals.
- Represent the company in a manner consistent with its technical reputation.
- Create reliable designs through a comprehensive experimental development test program.
- Document designs, analyses, and test results with accurate and concise reports.
Qualifications and experience:
- Educated Degree level in a technical discipline
- Design and development experience within technical environment
- Some Hydraulics experience essential
- Experience carrying out conceptual design, development and testing on complex hardware
- Strong materials understanding and knowledge
- Able to work cohesively across various teams to deliver a common goal
- Excellent salary - negotiable dependent upon experience
- 25 days Holiday - Additional days are available upon long service
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme - 6% standard increasing up to 10% based on length of service
- Employee share option scheme
- Flexible benefits programme
- Sick pay scheme
If you have knowledge Mechanical Design and Development and you want to be considered, please apply today and send your CV to Philip Delaloye on or call on 01384 446114.