An Mechanical Assembly Engineer with experience of working to a assembly drawings to assemble mechanical equipment is required for an innovative machine tool manufacturer/systems integrator.
The role of Mechanical Assembly Engineer will include
- Assembling machine tools and bespoke automated equipment.
- Working to drawings to fit and adjust precision multi-axis equipment to within tolerance.
- A background in fitting parts for automotive, aerospace, general engineering will provide a good grounding for this role.
- Tapping holes and regular use of precision measurement tools such as DTI, verniers, calipers, micrometers, laser measuring equipment such as an autocollimator is expected. Training will be provided on the laser measurement equipment.
The suitable candidate for Mechanical Assembly Engineer will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Experienced with machine tools, robotics or mechanical assembly is essential.
- Ability to use precision measurement tools
- Able to read a mechanical assembly drawing
The role will cover 2 shifts (6-2 and 2-10.30) changes every week.
If you are keen to work for a leading machine tool manufacturer or system integrator and you have the required skills and experience for this role of Mechanical Assembly Engineer then please click on the link to apply.