MCP Diagnostic Engineer - 51671
Salary Range: £23.00 Ltd Co
A MCP (Module Configuration & Programming) Diagnostic Engineer is required with knowledge of Electrical and Powertrain vehicle systems and architectures.
This company based in Basildon requires a MCP Diagnostic Engineer with experience working with an Electrical or Powertrain diagnostics environment for a new contract role.
The MCP Diagnostic Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Use of Vector toolsets like CANAlyser, DET Tool or suitable CAN Bus equivalent.
- Excellent, demonstrable, interpersonal, project management and communication skills.
- Excellent PC Skills.
- Working knowledge of Electrical and Powertrain vehicle systems and architectures
- Good knowledge of CAN Bus networks in vehicle systems and diagnostic messaging philosophy.
- Degree qualified
- Graduates will be accepted, particularly with an Automotive background.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of diagnostic authoring or programming vehicle diagnostics to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automotive company will offer you:
- £23.00 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the MCP Diagnostic Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.