Job title: CNC Machinist
Flexible Salary packages
Working Day or Night shifts (depends on candidate preference)
A CNC Machinist is required with knowledge of Mazatrol systems and Five-axis machining. Candidates with experience of the Aerospace/Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this Precision Engineering based company in Newcastle-Under-Lyme, there is a requirement for a dedicated CNC Machinist with fully trained experience for a new permanent role. As a CNC Machinist you will be required to:
- Carry out machining operations to very tight tolerances.
- Quality check components ensuring correct procedure is adhered to.
- Ensure all Health and Safety protocols are maintained.
- Be able to regular upkeep of the machinery such as topping up required oil levels, ensure coolant is optimal, tooling is correct and in full functioning order and offsets are correct also.
- Be able to work effectively with others and under your own initiative, to maintain optimal machine running time
The CNC Machinist should have the following skills or experience:
- You must be fully trained with Mazatrol (Mazak) Systems
- Having five-axis machining experience with Mazatrol systems with full programming, setting and operating abilities to a high level.
- You must also be able to read and interpret complex technical drawings to specified levels of accuracy.
- Have an understanding of machining with different and varying metals been able to alter machine procedures accordingly?
- you must also be able to work on widely varying components sizes, with an understanding of complexity, material and overall size, adjusting feed-rates, spindle speeds, etc accordingly.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Mazatrol systems and five-axis machining to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Newcastle-Under-Lyme based Precision Engineering company will offer you:
Relocation packages available also
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Mazatrol systems and five-axis machining and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CNC Machinist role, please contact Ryan North at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.