Mathematician / mathematical modeller - CAE analysis software - Nottingham
This opportunity will appeal to high-end academics with a first degree and PhD in mathematics or a related industry who wish to work in a non-corporate market leading SME in a city centre location. The company is a designer and distributor of technical software for the engineering sector. You will help convert high fidelity mathematical modelling into C# coding
What you will do:
Develop and implement high fidelity mathematical analysis methods in to c# coding
Option to get involved with customer projects and consultancy if desired
What you will need:
- first or 2i in Mathematics, physics or similar
- PhD in mathematics, physics or similar from a redbrick/Russels group Uni
- some experience of programing in C# or .net
- understanding of multi body dynamics, mechanics, structural engineer, FEA analysis would be useful for lower level roles or essential for higher level roles.
- applications from recent graduates or more experienced individuals is welcomed
What you will get:
- salary commensurate with experience
- amazing career opportunity and interesting project work
- city centre location
Applications are welcomed from candidates regardless of nationality, race or gender. Shortlisted candidates will be provided with further details prior to submission, however should you wish to discuss this opportunity then please contact . Please apply with current CV and details of present salary, notice and if you require sponsorship or are eligible to work in UK unfettered.