£11.00 to £16.00 p/h LTD (DOE)
A Material Technician is required working for the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
- Working under the guidance of Materials Engineers, primary responsibilities include:
- Sectioning components
- Metallographic preparation of samples
- Cleaning & maintenance of workshop equipment
- Moving & handling of engine components
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Experience of working within a workshop environment
- Quality oriented
- Rudimentary knowledge of engine components
- Experience with MS Office
- Analysis /Problem Solving
The is a 9 month contract role based in Peterborough and is paying a rate between £11.00 to £16.00 Ltd Co per hour.
Please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens of Jonathan Lee Recruitment to discuss this role further. Our client is actively interviewing!