Market Quality Engineer (MQE) - Body & Interior Trim - R00013991
A Market Quality Engineer - Body & Interior Trim Engineer with experience of root cause investigations is required to work for our client based in Bedford.
The Market Quality Engineer will be responsible for planning and completing root cause investigations of Body & Interior Trim concerns in the field. Customer concern investigation. Creating timely reports, present results and conclusions to review meetings+
This company based in Cranfield requires a Market Quality Engineer with strong analytical and investigation skills for a contract role.
You will be required to:
- To prepare detailed investigation procedures and fault-tree analysis for specific field concerns related to Body & Interior. This activity will be led by MQE Engineer and carried out in collaboration with the appropriate Design and Test sections within R&D function as required.
- To investigate customer concerns on vehicles in the field. Responsible for arranging investigation test equipment, test procedures and necessary design information for effective investigation work.
- Responsible for defining root cause of specific concerns where possible and clarifying concern conditions and customer expectations.
- Responsible for timely issue of Quick Report detailing the results and conclusions of field investigations.
- Responsible for making recommendations regarding Next Steps for investigation and / or countermeasure proposals.
- Maintain personal Job-List based upon MQE and Company priority list. Report progress and next steps at MQE bi-weekly job-list review meetings with MQE Manager & Snr.
- Proactively investigate concerns from personal Job-List until items are closed and can legitimately be removed from the list. Arrange incident vehicle capture via TCS Sangen process, or other methods, to secure incident vehicles for concern investigation and identification of root cause.
- Support FQI meetings (R&D quality meetings) on a regular basis to present results of specific field investigations and to review and secure requests for field investigations to support priority concerns in Europe.
- Regularly attend TCS Task Force meetings to support investigation of new model market concerns and identify root cause to enable timely resolution and countermeasure during task force period.
- Maintain and develop personal proficiency in the knowledge of the state-of-the-art technologies in Body and Interior Trim areas.
If you have any questions about the Market Quality Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship