about 2 months ago
Job Title: MP&L Analyst
Locatio n: Wellingborough
Urgently seeking a Materials Planning & Logistics Analyst to support an automotive Tier 1 supplier based in Wellingborough on a temporary basis.
- To ensure that customer delivery satisfaction is maintained through product quality standards and processes.
- Cover the entire supply chain dealing with suppliers of raw material, internal machining, assembly & finishing processes through to our Customer
- Support for New Product Introduction, as well as driving continuous improvement activities with the department
- Review schedules & develop internal production schedules
- Stock movement control and reporting on internal & external KPI's
- Expedite components from suppliers or sub-suppliers and arrange transport where required
- Delivery note management (booking in)
- Adhere to Company Policies, Procedures and Working Practices at all times.
- Undertake training as required in any area or to assist in the improvement of cell objectives.
- Assist with on the job training of other operators within any cell if required.
- Work in a safe manner in accordance with the Company H & S rules and regulations.
- Ensure all 5S and House Keeping Procedures are adhered to
- Achieve cell targets and objectives as identified by Site Director or Manager.
- Assist or take part where necessary in continuous improvement events as required.
- Look for and freely impart any ideas or suggestions which may improve working conditions, quality, and efficiency or save waste etc.
- Carry out any work within your capacity if required by the Company
- Work well as part of a team
- Work a reasonable amount of overtime when required and shifts when necessary
Key skills and experience:
- High level of English & maths
- Proven experience, preferably within an automotive environment, is essential.
- Proven experience of ERP/MRP software (EFACS preferred but not essential)
- Proven experience of transport management Skills
- IT literacy, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint, ERP/MRP
- Good communication skills
- Problem Solving using recognised tools and techniques
Interested in the above opportunity? Apply today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.