A world's leading global FMCG manufacturer is seeking a Material Planner to join them at their manufacturing site's On-Time-Delivery Team.
You will be responsible for working with suppliers to ensure material is delivered to the factory in time with the production plan.
- Analysing information systems for data on semi-finished goods and materials
- Optimising purchased material to support the production plan
- Ensuring material is purchased and delivered in line with the production plan
- Supporting supply chain activities where applicable
- Providing relevant information to maintain and update the production plan
- Participating in continuous improvement and problem-solving activities, providing ideas and suggestions
Skills and experiences:
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- A continuous improvement mindset
- An eagerness to learn and develop
- Experience of MRP (SAP) or other IT systems
- While previous experience is desirable, this role could suit a graduate looking for their first step into a career in Logistics and/or Supply Chain.
This is a 6 month contract working for a Company that is a leader in it's field on a truly global scale, based in Bristol.
Interested in the above role? APPLY TODAY!
Please contact Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment to discuss further.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.