- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Materials planning
- Contact: Matthew Taylor
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 343994
- Expiry Date: 11 February 2022
- Job Ref: 60301
Job Title – Materials planner
£ 35,000 p.a. - £ 40,000 p.a. + pension + 25 days holiday (33 inc banks) + Early finish Friday
Are you currently working in a material planning, production planning, or Scheduling role? interested in working in fast paced automotive manufacturing environment? We are looking for someone with previous experience within a materials planning, manufacturing scheduling or demand planning role in a manufacturing environment. If this sounds like you continue reading..
As a Materials planner your day to day responsibilities will consist of;
- Provide support to customers on logistics operations and scheduling including responding to queries, shipping confirmation, supply planning and container management.
- Manage general scheduling parameters in line with production and customer requirements
- Provide digital schedules and shipping information to customers
- Follow and maintain best practice across planning and scheduling (using SAP)
- Support the achievement of company objectives on stock turnover and operating efficiency
- Liaise with production to manage the release of production orders and monitor progress against plan
- Prepare planning performance data as required to support the achievement of Company objectives.
- Support the implementation of changes to products to minimise the effect on manufacturing and supply.
An exciting opportunity for a Materials planner with the following;
- Experience in materials planning role or similar within a manufacturing environment (automotive or similar desirable)
- Excellent Mathematics with Strong attention to detail.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office programs including Excel
- Strong communication skills
- SAP experience desirable
If you are a Materials planner with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Materials planner, please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.