Job title: Materials Manager
Salary Range: Competitive
Leading Global Aerospace Company
A Materials Manager is required with extensive knowledge of Inventory Management and ERP/DRP Distribution Planning Systems. Candidates with experience from within the Aerospace industry would be well received.
Due to growth this company, a leading global aerospace company based in Dudley requires a detailed and robust Materials Manager with multi-site inventory experience for a new permanent role. As the Materials Manager, you will be required to:
- Plan and manage supplier schedules to optimise inventory levels.
- Plan global inventory levels to deliver excellent levels of customer service whilst balancing the cash flow demands of the business.
- Maintain accurate system data.
- Interface with the Quality Department and Suppliers to resolve product quality issues.
The Materials Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience of ERP/DRP forecasting systems.
- Operated in a multi-location Aerospace distribution environment.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Must be able to multi-task with attention to detail.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Inventory and Distribution Management within an Aerospace environment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Dudley based Aerospace company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Career Development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Inventory and Distribution Management and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Materials Manager role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 155.