Dudley, West Midlands
about 1 year ago
Job title: Data Analyst
Salary Range: Competitive
A leading Aerospace Company requires a Data Analyst with excellent MS Excel skills and inventory management experience. Candidates with experience gained within Aerospace/distribution planning would be well received.
Due to growth this company, a leading global aerospace company based in Dudley, requires a detailed and robust Data Analyst with multi-site inventory experience for a new permanent role. As the Data Analyst, you will be required to:
- Analyse inventory to understand provision requirements and excess stock.
- With the Quality Department resolve product quality issues.
- Compile reports and KPI monitoring.
- Optimise inventory levels to support service levels and increase cash flow.
The Data Analyst should have the following skills or experience:
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience of ERP/DRP forecasting systems.
- Data analyst tools and techniques.
- Operated in a multi-location Aerospace/distribution environment.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Must be able to multi-task with attention to detail.
- Excellent MS Office skills - essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Inventory and Distribution Management within an Aerospace/Distribution environment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Dudley based Aerospace company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary, plus bonus.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Career Development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Data Analyst, Inventory and Distribution Management and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Data Analyst role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 155.