- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Matthew Stride
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446108
- Expiry Date: 23 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59151
- Be a member of the Production team including supporting Stores as and when requested.
- Provide support to the Production Team to ensure a fast and efficient turnaround for all goods entering the site.
- Ensure all production processes are followed.
- Ensure loading of vehicles is done in a timely manner.
- Parts should be stored in a safe and suitable location.
- Ensure material flow is maintained to support Production.
- Accurate picking of goods for manufacturing, 3rd party suppliers and spares is a necessity in a timely manner, if requested.
- Offloading and loading of vehicles both manually and with a F.L.T.
- Housekeeping to be carried out daily, within stores and surrounding areas.
- Good communication throughout all levels is required. i.e. Purchasing, Manufacturing, Warranty, Quality etc.
- Work safely to Company’s Health & Safety guidelines, whilst being customer focused.
- Support Continuous Improvement activities.
- Perform duties as required.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- FLT Licence – Counterbalance & Reach.
- Working knowledge of PC & Microsoft Packages.
- Experience in a Stores and Engineering environment.
- Team player
- Numerically competent
- Experience of manual handling
- Potential overhead crane work (training will be given)
- Shunting chambers around site using tractor and trailer
- Experience of Loading and unloading lorries
- Experience of FLT operations
- Part identification
Inter departmental interactions and delivery
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.