- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Supply chain
- Contact: Kate Stevens
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Expiry Date: 29 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59630
Job Title: Material Controller
Duration: 3 Months (Initially)
Rates: £competitive hourly rate
An Automotive components manufacturer based in Northamptonshire is seeking a Material Controller.
- Manage the delivery of materials in accordance with production schedules
- Liaise with various stakeholders to ensure problems/issues are resolved promptly
- Maintain accurate records and manage weekly and monthly stock levels, delivery times and transportation costs
Key skills and experiences:
- Knowledge of demand planning and forecasting processes
- Experience with ERP and/or MRP systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Detailed knowledge of demand planning and forecasting processes.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and with a high attention to detail
Ideally seeking someone who is immediately available and ideally located to be on-site daily.
Please apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.