£15 - 16 per hour
about 1 month ago
Material Support Analyst
Up to £16.00 p/h (Inside IR35)
Seeking a Material Support Analyst who will be responsible for enhancing customer satisfaction by assisting customers with orders and the timely receipt of product whilst also driving incremental sales with the assigned customer base.
Providing technical information, entering, and expediting orders whilst handling customer problems with professionalism and diplomacy to deliver an exceptional Customer Experience.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Common Goal Agreements with Customers determining action plans for improvements
- Acting as the Businesses initial interface with the Customer ensuring relationships are developed and queries resolved with pace
- Accountability for Managing Customer Orders
- Management of Outbound Premium Freight
- Backorder Management
- Project Support
- Ownership of any root cause and corrective action analysis required
- Working with suppliers to ensure that material is on hand, managing packages, improving relationships.
- Global Supply Planning Outlier Management
- Customer Satisfaction
Skills & Capabilities
- Interpersonal & Relationship Building, Team Player
- Collaborates & Connects with Others
- Organizational, Time Management & Prioritization
- Analytical Problem Solver & Root Cause Analysis
- Demonstrates accountability for customer success
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations
- Understanding of MRP process and supply chain
- Stakeholder Management
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes (desirable)
Interested in the above role? APPLY TODAY by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.