£20.99 - 20.99 per hour
about 1 month ago
A Material Supply Analyst is required to join an Automotive OEM based in Hams Hall, Coleshill.
This role is working within Trading Division Operations supporting the supply of production parts to its overseas manufacturing sites including Brazil and China, ensuring that the international operations have all of the parts required to build cars to support their build plans.
As a Material Supply Analyst, you will have a key role in ensuring that parts are received from suppliers in accordance with schedules on time and in full.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Support and contribute to volume production in international operations by ensuring supply against production schedules to ensure delivery of operational targets
- Review outstanding items and tracking of follow up actions and improvements
- Generate and maintain standards and procedures for the areas operating practices
- Track and monitor supply of parts through the production system and advise on the resolution of key issues
- Report key data for the area and present reports showing Supplier Schedule Adherence, Pre-Build Supply and Premium Freight in Level 3 and other business reviews
- Support and contribute to new model launch plans and production strategies as directed
- Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
Key Skills Required:
- Supplier Schedule Adherence
- Pre-Build Supply Tracking
- Premium Freight Incidents
Skills and Experience Required:
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Essential:
- Relevant previous experience in Supply Chain, Scheduling, Demand and Capacity Planning in Manufacturing
- Knowledge and skills with a broad understanding of material supply from vendor to customer in an automotive environment
- Experience of SAP and / or other ERP systems
- Microsoft package elements Power Point & Excel
- You will have operational experience In Supply Chain, having first-hand experience of issuing schedules to vendors and following up to confirm supply.
- Experience of interfacing with internal and external customers.
- Experience of project management or continual improvement processes
- Experience of inter-continental supply chain operations
Personal Profile Essential:
- An individual, who works independently, is data driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance with the ability to deliver in a complex, highly demanding environment.
- An individual with the capability to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with medium term planning
- A resilient and enthusiastic person who responds constructively to new ideas and inputs
- A good communicator with the ability to communicate complex ideas
- An effective team player, actively develops and supports team members
Relevant Degree or equivalent experience preferred
Preferably a graduate, you will have excellent Excel and numerical skills.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.