Job Title: Material Planning Analyst
Location: Irlam, Manchester
A leading off highways organisation is in search of a Material Planning Analyst to join their site in Irlam on a contract basis until March 2020.
- Responsible for resolving issues and follow-up on purchase orders, and resolve allocated grief issues.
- Exercises moderate independent judgement with direction from supervisor.
- Completion of A levels; Additional general business education or equivalent on-the-job training - preferred.
- Previous related experience required.
- Knowledge of various purchasing and accounting systems, receiving report processing, and shipping regulations
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolving all grief issues.
- Determining necessary action needed to successfully correct the problem.
- Making numerous contacts by phone, fax or email, to all parties involved in order to enter shipments and final receipts.
- Following up on orders not received per customer's request.
- Communicating with customer regarding status of order.
- Performing order revisions as necessary, including price adjustments, changing/adding schedules, opening/closing purchase orders, etc.
- Analysing and confirming the correctness of customer orders.
- Performing the set-up of new supplier and customer information.
- Analysing sources, verifying, and processing orders.
- Serving as a specialist within the group and providing interpretation and problem solving advice to others inside and outside of the department.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.