Material Planning Analyst
LTD - Contract - 12 months
A Material Planning Analyst has become available for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
This position collaborates with suppliers to ensure execution to planned orders and schedules, and resolves issues with suppliers to ensure material availability for facility production.
You will work with the facility production schedulers and operations personnel to support facility production and point of use material availability. Ensuring the timely delivery of materials to the facility, collaborating with suppliers to coordinate deliveries, shipping schedules and work schedules to meet facility production plans.
Using supplier collaboration technologies, collaborates with suppliers and operations to plan delivery of material for production.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Knowledge and understanding of 6 Sigma project management principles
- CPS Functional Job Role Qualified
- APICS CPIM or CSPC National Certification highly desired
- College or university degree related to Supply Chain, or equivalent experience, is required.
- Significant knowledge of production scheduling and capacity management
- Ability to use and troubleshoot the MRP, Lognet and MTS systems
- Knowledge and/or experience in material control, purchasing, parts distribution, inventory control, manufacturing engineering, operations and transportation or logistics desired
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.