£15 per hour
Job Title: Material Planning Administration
Division: Materials & Logistics
Up to £15.00 p/h
Performs administrative support functions related to the purchase, control, quality, and logistics of parts, assemblies, and product.
Support material planning team with daily / monthly reporting and development where possible. Organisation and coordination of presentation material to be rolled out to higher management. Supporting bookings of transport and raising ASNs for shipments. Control of indirect purchase requisition and orders.
- Organising route cards for shop floor production and compiling necessary packs including drawings and part number laminates.
- Daily / monthly / weekly reporting and consolidation.
- Raising requisitions and requesting relevant approvals.
- Raising and managing Blanket Orders.
- Support Planning Manager and Material Planner with any relevant administrative tasks.
- Any additional support required by Material Planning Supervisors.
Key skills and experience:
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Some background in a manufacturing environment.
- Confident people person with good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Background in a material planning environment
- Experience using MRP systems.
Interested in the above role? Apply today be sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.