Outbound Material Planner
£Negotiable Ltd rates
A world-class supply chain solutions provider is seeking an Outbound Material Planner to join their Logistics centre based in Leicester.
- Receive and analyse customer demand forecast on a weekly basis
- Collaborate with customers to support their schedule change requests via phone, email and using our on-line web-based tool
- Create & progress shipment files ensuring they meet our customer requirements.
- Collaborate any shortages or changes with the customer prior to shipping.
- Create shipment packing lists & liaise with accounts for invoicing.
- Liaise with our transport providers to schedule collections - shipments and AIR freight.
- Ensure that shipments take place on the correct date, in the correct containers, in the quantity specified with accurate supporting documentation (packing lists & invoices).
- Liaise with the Inventory team and support activities to ensure optimum inventory levels.
- Perform all tasks to CPS levels of performance.
Skills and Experience Required
- Previous experience of working with a Customer Services or Material Planning role.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Self Motivated with Excellent Attention to detail.
- Experience within a Manufacturing environment
- Knowledge on Glovia
- Language Skills
- Experience in Microsoft Access
Interested in the above role? Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment