Our client is looking for a Material Planner to join their busy Procurement Team on a 3 months contract.
- Verify that production line delivery aligns with minimum stock targets and logistics costs.
- Build up the Procurement Program by dividing and levelling piece procurements.
- Follow up the Procurement Program realisation by managing alert systems and follow the unloading, receipt and transportation of pieces.
- Follow supplier delivery performance (supplier Mis deliveries Per Million) and the service of logistics partners and propose appropriate improvement action plans.
- Achieve the transportation program on a monthly basis and the transportation scheme semi-annually.
- Direct packaging management.
- Ensure that logistics conventions comply with purchasing objectives and support conditions set by suppliers for procurement and packaging and by logistics partners for transport and services.
- Verify that Sales and Production Plan (PIC) capacity requirements can be supported by suppliers and implement corrective actions when necessary.
- Good communication skills
- Master's degree in engineering
- Literate in Microsoft office
- Experienced at working within a cross functional team
- Experience in production in an industrial environment
- Previous experience with Supply Chain
Job Title: Material Planner
Salary: Negotiable D.O.E
Duration: 3 mo
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have the skills and experience for this role and you want to be considered, please apply today.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Emma Evans at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446187.