Job Title - Material Planner
Hourly rate - £16 per hour
Industry - Off Highway
Location - Leicester
An opportunity has arisen to work for a Material Planner to work for this manufacturer based in Leicestershire - they are searching for an experienced supply chain professional to fill the open position of Material Planner within the Materials Planning team based in Desford, Leicestershire. This position will report to the Material Planning Supervisor.
As Material Planner, you will be working within a Product focused team, and you will have the following major responsibilities:-
- Ensure that material requirements are scheduled for delivery from suppliers in a quantity and on a date to support our service to customers
- Ensure that deliveries take place on the correct date, in the correct containers, in the quantity
- Initiate, co-ordinate and participate in activities to ensure optimum inventory levels
- Manage and control inventory levels for outgoing parts
- Be involved with, as necessary, the scheduling and control of onward ship material
- Perform all tasks to CPS levels of performance
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.