£30,000 - £33,000 per annum
A talented Material Planner is required by market leading, global Automotive systems supplier to support the Senior Procurement Analyst in a fast paced, demanding manufacturing environment.
- As Material Planner, you will be responsible for supporting the scheduling of brought out parts and ordering SVO components to support customer production builds.
- Analyse customer schedules weekly and plan accordingly.
- Monitor plan versus actual and report to internal stakeholders
- Manage and communicate on a day to day basis with suppliers.
- Manage supplier portals where required.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects to improve departmental performance.
- Experience of production planning and scheduling within a fast paced, demanding manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel and MRP/ERP systems.
- Ability to work on your own initiative, liaise with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
Are you an organised and methodical Planner with a continuous improvement mind-set? Looking for a new and challenging material planning role? If so, please forward your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Lisa directly on 01384 446162 for further details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.