£25,000 to £27,000
We are supporting an award-winning family business with an international brand in the search for a new Material Planner. Due to continued growth, the Material Planner will support the Material Manager in maintaining stock levels in line with customer forecasts and given lead times.
Working in conjunction with the sales and customer service teams, the Materials Planner will ensure the product availability, ensuring continuous quality whilst improving customer forecasts to minimise stock holdings.
You will be constantly strive to drive efficiency's in the supply chain, reducing freights costs, improving delivery lead times whilst never compromising on cost or quality of the brand.
- A true understanding of how a supply chain works and not reliant just on systems to produce a solution to a problem
- Come from an FMCG background
- Ideally degree qualified
- Ideally 2 years previous experience of inventory management, demand forecasting and replenishment planning practices and procedures
- Computer skills and knowledge specifically in ERP systems and forecasting / replenishment planning software
- Advanced Excel including PIVOT and VLOOKUPS
- Strong communication & influencing skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Strong team player and can work under pressure
- Logical mindset with good attention to detail
- Experience of Far East sourcing/supply chains would be an advantage
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Material Planning and come from an FMCG background and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Material Planner role, please contact Scott Williams at Jonathan Lee Recruitment PSC17