Job Title - Material Planner
Hourly rate - up to £19 per hour
Location - Peterborough
Industry - Off Highway
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Material Planner to work within an established NPI team, to be responsible for ensuring externally sourced material is ordered and available on time at the point of use, to support engine assembly and component machining operations, whilst utilising Plan For Every Part (PFEP) data to optimise component inventory levels.
The responsibilities of this role include;
* Manage the Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) system parameters and issue component schedules to suppliers
* Interpret requirements planning demand needs and develop production/supplier firm and planned orders to satisfy master schedule
* Establish priority of material requirements, schedules and orders to suppliers and the factory
* Liaise with external suppliers to provide material input information
* Maintain excellent relationships with suppliers to ensure continuity of materials
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.