Up to £16.50 p/h Ltd depending upon experience
An opportunity has arisen for a Material Planner to work for a leading manufacturer of off-highway equipment based in the Leicester area.
- Ensure that material requirements are scheduled for delivery from suppliers in a quantity and on a date to support our service to customers
- Ensure that deliveries take place on the correct date, in the correct containers, in the quantity specified.
- Initiate, co-ordinate and participate in activities to ensure optimum inventory levels
- Manage and control inventory levels for outgoing parts
- Be involved with, as necessary, the scheduling and control of onward ship material
- Perform all tasks to CPS levels of performance
- Building Strategic Working Relationships
- Decision Making
- Initiating Action
- Planning & Organising
- Work Standards
Skills and Experience Required
- Previous experience of working with a Material Planning role or supply chain.
- Supplier Management Experience
- Knowledge of MRP
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Microsoft skills - Excel V-Look-ups and Pivot tables
- Self-Motivated with excellent attention to detail.
This is a 12-month rolling contract, the role is highly analytical - the manager is looking for someone who can demonstrate good data interrogation skills.
This may be an opportunity for a graduate/student level applicant who can demonstrate good analytical skills and is keen to progress into a Material Planner role - hourly rates will be reflective of experience.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.