- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Materials planning
- Contact: Kate Stevens
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Expiry Date: 28 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59943
Up to £18.00 p/h (INSIDE IR35)
Seeking an experienced supply chain professional to work within a busy Product focused team. Reporting to the Material Planning Supervisor, the Material Planner has the following major responsibilities:
- Ensure that material requirements are scheduled for delivery from suppliers in a quantity and on a date to support our service to customers
- Ensure that deliveries take place on the correct date, in the correct containers, in the quantity specified.
- Validate that supplier schedules meet the facilities demands and collaborate with supplier to ensure continued material availability.
- Initiate, co-ordinate and participate in activities to ensure optimum inventory levels
- Manage and control inventory levels for outgoing parts
- Be involved with, as necessary, the scheduling and control of onward ship material
- Perform all tasks to CPS levels of performance
- Building Strategic Working Relationships
- Decision Making
- Initiating Action
- Planning & Organising
- Work Standards
Skills and Experience Required
- Previous experience of working with a Material Planning role or supply chain.
- Supplier Management Experience
- Knowledge of MRP
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Microsoft skills
- Self Motivated with Excellent Attention to detail.
- Experience within a Manufacturing environment
Interested? Apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.