- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Supply chain
- Contact: Kate Stevens
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Expiry Date: 23 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58432
£17.50 to £18.00 p/h (Inside IR35)
6 Month Contract
A world leader in off-highway manufacturing urgently requires a Material Planner so support their Material Planning Team in Desford.
- Ensure that material requirements are scheduled for delivery from suppliers in a quantity and on a date to support our service to customers
- Ensure that deliveries take place on the correct date, in the correct containers, in the quantity specified.
- Validate that supplier schedules meet the facilities demands and collaborate with supplier to ensure continued material availability.
- Initiate, co-ordinate and participate in activities to ensure optimum inventory levels
- Manage and control inventory levels for outgoing parts
- Be involved with, as necessary, the scheduling and control of onward ship material
- Perform all tasks to CPS levels of performance
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience of working with a Material Planning role or supply chain.
- Supplier Management Experience
- Knowledge of MRP
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Microsoft skills
- Self Motivated with Excellent Attention to detail.
- Experience within a Manufacturing environment
Interested in the above opportunity? Apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com
Candidates need to be able to demonstrate eligibility to work in the UK
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.