£20.00 - 21.65 per hour
about 2 months ago
Title: Material Flow Planner
Contract Position based at: Birmingham
Rate: up to £21.65 PAYE
Material Flow & Lineside presentation Planner has overall responsibility for the supply of parts from arrival at the plant to the fitpoint and the return of empties.
- Detailed planning in terms of receiving, storage, delivery to line, line side presentation, delivery to the empties storage and despatch of completed products and empty containers.
- Develops a concept and then through liaising with other key process partners (e.g. container planner / supply chain planner, Machining / Assembly) ensures that the total process is consistent, viable, cost effective and efficient.
- Completing the material flow data in MILES.
- Liaising with the Layout and installation planner to develop a space and process optimised layout for line side stations.
- Developing and implementing cost effective new methods / processes (e.g. automated transports) which support the needs of the customer (Logistics Operations).
- Sole responsibility for all relevant part families in Plant - being responsible for any integration / optimisation along the Plant internal supply chain concerning these part families.
Knowledge Skills and Experience required:
- Degree/Masters with demonstrable related experience
- Self motivated Strong project management skills
- Creative thinking Analytical & logical Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office, SAP)
- Presentation skills
- Good breadth & depth of knowledge of all logistics processes
Interested in the above role? APPLY TODAY by sending your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.