Seeking a Material Flow / Logistics Engineer who can offer previous material flow and line side planning experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Contribute to logistic transport systems:
- Working on implementation of autonomous transport systems and supporting pilots
- Analysis and reporting Project evaluations for new models;
- Evaluating handling and Space costs for new parts (Fixed, Variable, Special and Launch costs)
- Train others in the department of use of contract cost structures for Change management input and Forecasting Supply chain options
- Tracking Price Changes of the Logistic Service Providers
- Supporting the Long Range Business Plan input to Physical Logistics
- Ability to identify cost drivers and support continuous improvement projects
- Flexibility to support Operations in the introduction of new shop floor processes
- Support and manage Modules of a major new Logistics Contract Specification - Supplier Selection and time critical Implementation into operations
Skills and experiences:
- Understand generic Material Flow Processes in the automotive sector
- Preferably Educated to Degree Level in Logistics or Business-related topic
- Good Organisational skills
- Communications skills
- Ability to present to, and influence senior members of own and partner departments
- Strong MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of spoken/written German language advantageous but not critical
This is a 3 month rolling contract offering an hourly rate of up to £24.75 Ltd based at Oxford.
It is imperative that applicants demonstrate and prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.