£16.00 - £20.00 p/h Ltd DOE
Exciting opportunity for a Material Controller to become part of an aftermarket supply chain team based in Irlam.
- You will need to be analytical and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You will join a team of Material Planners responsible for delivering KPI's such as Fill, Inventory, Backorder Value, Promise Coverage, Promise Quality, aged Backorders etc.
- Have personal responsibility for a portfolio of suppliers
- Ensure procedures are adhered to, to ensure ISO9000 accreditation.
- Create and deliver action plans to improve service/metrics
- Interacting and managing relationships with a network of Worldwide suppliers, monitoring their performance and identifying improvement actions.
Qualifications / Skills / experience required:
- Material Control/Inbound Logistics experience is necessary.
- Strong analytical skills required
- Must be comfortable in a data driven environment
- Have strong interpersonal skills enabling you to hold supplier performance reviews and interact with all levels of Management.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience desired:
- Experience of 6Sigma would be advantageous
This is a position in a fast-paced environment, your team will be one of two, responsible for all the Material Control supporting a $266m worldwide aftermarket, with over 800,000 shipping lines, 98,000 receipt lines spanning over circa 400 different worldwide suppliers with an annual spend of over $123m.
Interested in the above role? Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.