6 month initial contract
An NPI Development Material Co-ordinator opportunity has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
Ongoing NPI projects are at a key phase of the development programmes where significant quantities and variations of prototype material are required to support test work on site and in the field.
This material needs tracking and monitoring, ensuring that accurate information is available to the Validation and Programme team such that key decisions can be made in a timely and accurate manner.
Material ordering is also having to be managed against an evolving design as development learning is achieved and the design evolved to a production intent level. These changes need to be tracked and communicated to the relevant logistics team for procurement activities.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience of database interrogation
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal for effective team work
- Self-starting and attention to detail
- Experience of Teamcentre
- Experience of material tracking in prototype or production environments
- Awareness of engine development
Please contact James Tilley for more details.