Production Scheduling Leader - 492554
£42,000 - £48,000 Per Annum
This company based in Gaydon requires a Production Scheduling Leader with experience in vehicle or production planning for a new permanent role.
As a Production Scheduling Leader, you will be required to:
- Liaise with Sales & other related departments to ensure production plan/PTS reflects customer requirements
- Create mass production build schedule
- Allocate customer orders into vehicle 'slots' in the production schedule - ensure delivery dates are met, supply lead times respected and ensure production constraints are not broken.
- Manage forecast management in the slots table
- Update production volumes in system on a daily basis
- Manage the sales order amendment process - to ensure changes do not impact on production or existing supplier deliveries
- Manage model year run out and run in planning
The Production Scheduling Leader should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience in vehicle or production planning, ideally in the automotive industry (production).
- An awareness of Production Systems / Lean Manufacturing would be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy, together with the ability to work accurately and efficiently, taking resourceful action during periods of considerable pressure.
- Computer Literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel essential.
- Degree or Higher diploma qualified or equivalent preferable.
If you have any questions about the Production Scheduling Leader role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262